Wednesday, March 12, 2014

[DRAMA] [RECAP] 3 DAYS EP.01

[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.01 by Roweina



To all Chunsa/JYJers….
Yeeeahhh….finally I can present my recap and because limited time, this time kinda different. I used to make recap per 2 ep but this time will split. One ASAP after the episode aired & the other one will close with the next ep as refresher. It can be a reminder of what has happened in the drama and also can make you all hype up for the drama next day. XD…
But coz it will be new for me, not really confident about it. XD……But let’s try and I will choose 1 pic as my fav from each ep and from ep.1, I chose this pic.
3 days is a kind of genre that I love. The suspense, the intense. But beside that I do think there will be a LOVE STORY. I dont know why, watching 3 Days make me lost my “knowledge” about K-Drama’s common stuff. LOL….I dont remember if I ever watch/hear these kind of stuffs on K-Drama before. XD…..It looks like I’m watching a movie. I really like the drama score, the cinematography, the visual effect and for me that pic (scene) represent it all very nicely. The silence – only can hear the phone buzzing-, the cinematography, the visual effect – with the blur, kinda paused – and off course the Acting. We can feel what Han Tae Kyung’s feeling. PERFECTO for me.
So let’s begin…..
At 1st must introduce our lead male character. His name is….
When you see his outfit and the gun that he’s holding, we know thats he is an agent and on this drama, he’s a member of President Secret Service and played by….
MICKY Park Yoo Chun. XD……It’s funny that on his drama, there always a Mickey’s stuff. I dont really remember about Ripley but from Rooftop Prince, IMU then now 3 Days, Mickey always there. LOL…..but on IMU, the Mickey stuff didn’t wear by the lead actor or actress. For Rooftop Prince, it was Park Ha’s (ofc, it’s impossible that Lee Gak wear it unless Park Ha buy it for him. LOL…)n on 3 Days is young Han Tae Kyung (okie, can’t imagine that the serious Han Tae Kyung wear something like that. XD.
And here we go, the 1st scene from Han Tae Kyung.
Same like on Rooftop Prince, on his 1st scene, ChunNi also get the running scene. It also kinda similar, he run coz worry about the condition of the person that he loves. His dad in the hospital coz get an incident.

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…
As a President Secret Service, protect the President is number 1. So, he must back to his job. and off course get scolding from his superior and we got that “Sorry” looks from Han Tae Kyung.
And while doing his job, he get a bad news about his dad. But what he should do? He can’t just leave his job. and this scene actually kinda “sad” scene but sorry to say, the things that I see is ChunNi’s eyelashes. LOL….Many close scenes that we can see it. XD.
Then he’s doing his job. But what I see on thispic is Park Yoo Chun of JYJ whom walking at the street market, LOL…..No one can touch him, he has a lot of bodyguard around him. XD…and everyone busy taking pic of him. XD….
And there you go, something happen that make everything changing on his life. The phone calling/vibration. Can’t pick up the phone and it make him kinda loss his instinct for the situation around him.
And…LOL….I also put ChunNi’s pic from JYJ’s Only One MV. it’s kinda similar concept. Hehe….
And when he realize that something bad happened, he take the action.
And after that, he just can stuck sit on the street. I think he’s shock that he can loss his instinct then back to his sense after he see that he get an SMS. I do think that he already know the message.
And yes, he gets the bad message. His dad just passed away. I like his expression. He’s sad and get another scolding. No need to say something. Just look at his face expression. I do think he’s also angry to his superior but he doesnt want to say something. Just give him That Looks Tae Kyung…..
Btw, look at Han Tae Kyung’s pants….it’s different style with his superior. LOL….it’s so ChunNi’s style. XD
Coz as Secret Service, you can’t do any mistake and Han Tae Kyung as the Front Man did that. He didn’t alert everybody coz distracted by phone buzzing. So, he get probation.
Then we got this heartbreak scene…..I like the cinematography on this scene. Do you notice that on this scene. The color more soft. It really suit with Han Tae Kyung’s feel. Mourn. Oh, before this ep aired, I want ChunNi’s crying scene is when he’s alone. you can know the reason on the next recap.
I like ChunNi’s acting on this scene. I don’t think his cry acting was too much. it’s fitted. and do you notice that “little” smile. I do think that Han Tae Kyung is not a kind of man who can easily crying. But he realize that he can cry and also “laughing” coz his dad passed away and his job is in probation. 2 bad news at the same time.
And I like that finally Han Tae Kyung can express his feeling. it’s not forbidden for man for not cry. It’s so human.
Yoon Bo Won
And there you go, Our heroine….a policewoman in the small town. I think it’s so rarely that she face crime or accident on that town. I think one of her daily job is accompany grannies playing card. XD……and that’s why she smiles when hear something happened. it’s kinda like…”Ahhh….finally, I can do my job”….XD…..then she arrive on the location and see the accident.
I do think the accident is her 1st case, XD…with the missing envelope, I think that make her so curious. That’s why she look for Han Tae Kyung.
And ChunNi’s lashes again. XD…

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung and Pres. Lee Dong Hee
I do think he has a good relationship with the Pres. Maybe there is a range coz the boss-employee relationship but coz Han Tae Kyung’s dad is a minister, there is something “special” between them.
Han Tae Kyung and Chief Officer of Secret Service Ham Bong Soo
I do think Han Tae Kyung has good relationship too with his CO. Even though he got scolding but he also get pleading from him and understand his problem. Giving Han Tae Kyung a probation is a wise decision.
Han Tae Kyung and Chief of Staff Shin Gyun Jin
Hhhmmm…I think the Chief doesn’t really know about Han Tae Kyung’s background. He doesn’t know that his dad is the Chief Economist? I think it’s only some people know about it. it’s like Han Jung Woo’s situation. Only his chief who know his background family, even his partner doesn’t know.
Luckily after know the reason, he can let it go and accept Han Tae Kyung’s probation.
Han Tae Kyung and Yoon Bo Won
An interesting 1st encounter between our couple. It’s because the case. I do think that Han Tae Kyung kinda annoyed with Yoon Bo Won’s question.
And finally Bo Won say something that make him give an attention.
But ahh…fortunately coz Tae Kyung doesn’t understand what Bo Won’s mean and I think he’s kinda think that Bo Won is kinda juggle with him. He ask her that and made Bo Won say sorry and give up.
But her action make Tae Kyung more curious.
And there you go….Grab Hand action. LOL…..and also a “little” touch. XD….
Han Tae Kyung and Lee Cha Young
Twice of grabbing action. LOL….
It’s nice that she helps him.

THE OTHERS

A very big leap. From driving with 2 hands and now he’s driving with 1 hand. LOL…
Yooo….Han Tae Kyung’s hairstyle vs Park Yoo Chun’s hairstyle. LOL….(I hope you understand what I mean. XD….)
Aaaiihh…writer-nim….why not 6262? XD…
it’s soooo ChunNi…..LOL
OMO….Did we almost get “shower scene” or “something”.LOL….with that untie action…XD….n ah it’s nice that finally ChunNi’s character has apartment. LOL…(I don’t count Ripley coz it’s not apartment. LOL….)
Wow…a good camouflage. XD….Imagine if the pic on the truck is JYJ’s. XD
Omo….my fav number. LOL….

THE CASE

Aahh….what file is it?
Aahh…..Do not Do What?
Who’s coming?

THE ENDING

Oohh my…..my Harry Potter’s feel…LOL…it’s kinda like Dementor around the town. XD
This is cool. XD….Bo Won is so brave.
A nice ending with ChunNi’s face all around our monitor. LOL…

To be continued……..


No comments:

Post a Comment