Sunday, September 29, 2013

[Drama] [Review] Ripley

image

CHUNSA.....


For commemorate Ripley 2nd Year Anniversary, I make a post about my fav scenes on Ripley like I did before with RTP 1st anniv...but has a big different coz like u all know that I don’t like the female lead so no fav scenes from the couple. Hehehe....So, if there is a fav scene from the couple on this post, I have a reason for that, hahaha.....
Just reminder, it’s kinda contain spoiler, hahaha....and I really2 don’t write a lot this time, hahha...
So, lets begin...

Eps.1
The 1st time saw Chunnie, oooww....he looks so young with that hair. Coz Ripley was Chun’s 3rd drama that I watched so it kinda gave me different feel with his character. After not so many smile at the beginning of RTP & SKKS, I saw a lot of SMILE....hehhe....I hate that, hahaha.....don’t like a character who really2 a nice person.
image

Eps.2
The conversation with his dad. For all Chunnie’s drama, only on Ripley, his character had good relationship with his  dad (don’t count RTP coz there were no father-son relationship scene - only on childhood). 
image

Eps.3
The relationship with his step mom. Only on SKKS, his character has a mom but on SKKS, the mother role didn’t have big portion.
image

Eps.4
Lol....I love this scene, hahhaa.....The 2nd Lead Female leaning on his shoulder.
image

Eps.5
Love this scene coz it was at the end of eps.5 & it was a cliffhanger. And Chunnie looks handsome with black and white suit.
image

Eps.6
ChunFace, hahhaa....
image

Eps.7
Another Chun Face.....and I love that smile.
image

Eps.8
Like usual.....Chunni’s eating style is so interesting, hahaha.....
image

Eps.9
This must be my fav scene....Chunnie with Piano on a Drama. The one & only scene he had so far.
image

Eps.10
This is one & the only my fav scene from the couple scenes coz this was my happiest moment on Ripley, hahahha.....I was waiting with nervous and at the end I was happy, hahahha.....Only kiss at her forehead. OKAY....LOVE IT. Hehhee...
image

Eps.11
Chunnie really2 looks handsome on this scene. Unfortunately only on Ripley we got this scene. Although on RTP, we got the same scene but there was no “HAPPY SMILE” like that. Ok, it was with his 2nd Lead Female scene, hhahaha.....
image

Eps.12
Another cliffhanger scene. Love it and Chun looks good with NO SMILE, hehhee....
image

Eps.13
This must be my fav scene coz only on Ripley, we got the “REAL” shower scene, hahhaa.....And I also love that his character choose sweating at gym than crying or drank.
image

Eps.14
This is also must be my fav scene. Chunnie acting with a young girl. Even he also had a scene with Kim So Hyun on IMU but it was no interaction between them. Although this scene also similar. Only illusion.
image

Eps.15
Yeah....fighting scene but he still looking good, right? Hehhee....
image

Eps.16
The Ending & I’m satisfied with it and finally we can see his tatoo on drama, hahhaha....
image

So, thats it.....not too long, right? Hehhee.....
Credit pics to the owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment