Sunday, September 29, 2013

[Drama] [Review] SKKS

image

Today is August 30th and 
image
for SKKS. 
And I like that after we made The JYJ Caffeine Magz with PERVY theme then Mission review and we end this month with the Perviest Chunnie’s character aka Lee Sun Joon. Hehhe......
As usual I chose my favorite scene on each episode. Kinda hard to not include The Lead Female this time. Lol.....Btw, actually kinda had no idea why some of you had thought that I didnt watch SKKS, lol....Eventhough I dont like the Lead Female and saeguk theme. For Chunnie I can endure it lah, hehhe...I like “girl pretend become boy’ & the man questioning his  sexuality” story and the story’s time is not Modern time. So, it must be interesting to watch. And off course because I love LSJ. 
So, enjoy it and bring your memory back although for some of u, this post maybe a spoiler....These are my fav scenes, maybe we have the same fav and maybe not, hehhe.... 
 image

Eps.1
image  image
image  image
image  image
Copy paste from my previous post about SKKS. Lol......The best ending of eps.1 from all Chunnie series.I can pretend the girl is not PMY, hahaha...it just a K-Actress. I always like  of story like this, A girl pretend as a man....so when watch the ending like that, I like it and if you heard with earphone, the feel is so different when watching on TV. I can hear their heart beats and I also like the background song.

Eps.2
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

The 1st time at SungKyunkwan.....and be ready to see LSJ’s adventure on that school. Lol...

Eps.3
image
A fairytale moment. Lol....the girl wake up then staring each other but Sorry Ladies, this time still no kisses lah, hahaha.....The boy still believe that the girl is a boy. So, ended with funny scene. Lol....

Eps.4
I assume that these 2 scenes as 1 scene, ok, hehehe....its Drunk scene.
Puke
image
 Omo....I was LOLing when saw his face like that, hahaha....what will be happen with LSJ’s image if he drunk like that. Chunnie’s expression was so good on this scene. Lol....coz it looks that he really try to hold his puke but cant do that. 

Drunk
image
LSJ when drunk was so cute. Lol.....

Sleep
image  image
image  image
OMO....this was hillarious moment. LSJ is so funny when drunk. Hehhe....There was no visible  tattoos. Lol.....Btw, can u see that infamous Chunnie’s thumb? Lol.....

Eps.5 
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


Close up
image
Cant see his tattoo...lol....cover with that bandage. Btw, is it necessary to made close up for this scene? And the answer is YES....hahaha....

Eps.6
image
Love LSJ’s stare on this scene. image

Eps.7
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Hhhmmm.....LSJ in Purple on eps. 7, love it...lol.....I think eventhough LSJ dont know what is his reaction that time. But it was his 1st jealous.....

Eps.8
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

The Mother-Son moment. The one & only mother that Chunnie had from all his character. Love his gaze.

Eps.9
image
Another best ending. Love LSJ’s  shock face....lol

Eps.10
image
After the ending of eps.9....there were a lot of sexual tension arise on LSJ. Lol......Especially on that scene. Hehehe.....

Eps.11
image
image
image
LSJ’s DENIAL Mode.....lol...

Eps.12
For this eps, I have 3 fav scenes, hehhe....For a story like this , I really like it  when the man already had something in his mind but dont know what is that feeling & afraid to show it.
Almost Kiss Scene
image  image
OMG...OMG....LSJ....Gosh, when got the trailer for this episode, I already....OMO....LSJ will kiss him? Hehehe.....What a brave move if he do that. Btw, Just notice beside LSJ wore puple clothes, he also wore purple bracelet. Hahhaha......

The Infamous Red Book.....
image
LOLing on LSJ’s face, hahha.....so, that is the beginning of The Pervy LSJ. Lol....

Double Date Dinner
image  image
image  image
When the man avoid his feeling, something awkward will happen. Hehehe....

Eps.13
image
I love Angry LSJ......

Eps.14
image
Another best ending. Wow.....Beside he try to solve the problem, actually he also admit his feeling that time.

Eps.15
For this episode, once again I have 3 fav. Scenes....After admit his feeling for his self so what will he do. Thats will be interesting to see.
The confession
image  image
image  image
image  image
image  image

I really love this love confession......Chunnie’s love confession should started with cry.....It happened on all his 3 dramas. But ofc for this drama, the confession didnt continued with kiss. Not the right time lah. Hehhe....

After confession, what will he do...run away or still stay. And he chose to runaway and poor LSJ but I laugh at u, hahhaa.......
image

And once again, good ending. Aahhh.....finally.....I always waiting for the moment of truth like this, hehehe....Yeah...finally he knows the truth.....Looking forward for his next reaction.
image

Eps.16
On this eps....I have a lot of fav scenes....especially because LSJ know that hes not a homo so very interesting to see his actions. Lol....
 image
After found out that the man he love is a woman, I like that they got interference, hehhe....so both of them can have time to think what to do.....hehhe.....Touch or not touch....hehe...

 image
LOLing on that....Who’s the reason I even got that book.....hahhaa..... Unfortunately we still have upright LSJ...so no kiss yet, hahha....

image
I love his smile.

image
Love his hints...hahaha....

image  image
image  image
Sun Joon.....u always never take any chance to kiss the girl so it must be the girl who kiss u 1st, hehe...

Eps.17
A lot of fav scenes, hehehe......See....kinda hard, right? For avoid to put a lot of fav scenes without the lead female, hahaha......
image
Love all LSJ’s word....Sweet & perfect declaration.

image
Sorry, still no kiss scene yet from LSJ. Lol.....

image
Love his smile.

image
Hhmm....sorry if I’m wrong.....I think only on RTP, Chunnie said directly  to the girl that I Love You word....without any media. U all know what I mean right?

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Aahhh...finally.....he can hold her hand, hehhe....after so many trial, hahaha....

image
LOLing on this scene, hahaha....I knew that I will get funny scene for this scene. lol

image  image
image  image
Chunnie’s the infamous “undressing” kiss scene....LSJ learn from the failure, hahha.....Same with RTP/ IMU’s kiss scenes, I like that before the kiss he do/talk something, hahaha......and also the same with IMU’s kiss scene, we got his reaction immediately after the kiss. Its SMILE. Hehehe.....

Eps.18
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

I love BACKHUG.....

Eps.19
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Why LSJ still looks good even on jail? Lol.....Btw, on his 1st & 3rd drama, Chunnie always got Jail Scene, lol.....maybe on his 5th drama, he will get another Jail Scene? Hahaha....

Eps. 20
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Good cry scene from Chunnie.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Love his smile.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

A little different Chunnie’s looks...hahaha

image  image
image  image
A very satisfied ending....hehe....and still at the end....LSJ will never let go that RED BOOK. Hahhaha....Pervert is a always a Pervert. Lol....

Thats it my fav scenes from SKKS. Do u agree with me that LSJ is the perviest character from Chunnie so far ? Hahhaa...

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment