Sunday, September 29, 2013

[Drama] [Review] Park Yoo Chun as Lee Sun Joon on SKKS


image..CHUNSA.....

This time I will write my thought about SKKS, my no.3 fav on YC’s drama list & Lee Seon Jun, my no. 3 fav of YC’s character.

image
SKKS is my number 3 fav of YC’s drama. Why?......Like I always said, I don’t really like traditional (saeguk) drama although when I was a kid,  I really like to watch HK’s traditional series (wuxia) and my fav is Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 1986 (I like Tony Leung) but I don’t know why I don’t like Korean’s traditional series. So, I always avoid it.
Then when I start to like Yoo Chun (like always when I like K-Actor, I always find his previous drama), I found that SKKS is YC’s previous drama. Then I remember, once my friend told me to watch this drama. But, as usual coz it’s saeguk, it’s a NO...NO....But because I like him I must watch all his drama so I decided to buy the dvd. Before I bought it, I knew that the Lead Female is PMY. So, hhhmmmm......(don’t ask me the reason why I don’t like her....lol...) But, I think I will be OK so I bought it.
Another reason is because after watched him on RTP and IMU, on SKKS I think he is not the central of the story and plus there were 2 other K-Actor who have another main story. Is it a silly reason?.....hahaha........But I enjoy watched the drama and did marathon for it, I think I only spend 2 days to watch it, hahaha......

LEE SEON JUN.....
image
image for any Chunsa who still don't watch SKKS. My story maybe has spoiler, hehhee.....
Lee Seon Jun also on number 3 although I love LSJ’s saeguk tone & mysterious aura but for me, LSJ was NOT YC at all, hehehe.......like JJ & JS said....  
image
image

The 1st time saw YC as LSJ was on this scene....Wow, after love his saeguk tone on RTP, I really like to hear it again and this time is in the Joeson time. And this time, his character looks very different with LG.  LSJ is so serious & straight man. He is so cool when he throw away the hair and I started to like LSJ. 
image
and my feel just like JS, hehe.... 
image

An article about YC’s saeguk tone.
and a few seconds of YC loved by ahjumma.
image

and YC's thought.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


The best ending of eps.1 from all Chunnie series.I can pretend the girl is not PMY, hahaha...it just a K-Actress. I always like some kind of story like this, A girl pretend as a man....so when watch the ending like that, I like it and if you heard with earphone, the feel is so different when watching on TV. I can hear their heart beats and I also like the background song.
image

The best expression, hahaha.....beside his cool expression, finally can see another LSJ's expression. 
image

This scene was more sexy than usual shower scene for fans service, hahaha....Than I prepare myself for another surprise scene from LSJ.
image

Love the 1st smile from LSJ.
image

I haven't finish reading SKKS novel, so I don't know if it the story on the drama similar or not with the novel about this scene. Coz, it's a good idea for Chunnie, coz he can use his left hand. 
image
and thank you for the accident coz we can got this scene, hahaha......
image

Sporty LSJ, love it...and love his colour clothes, hehehe.....
image

Gosh...when I got the preview for eps.12....had a surprise & wonder , did he really will kiss her?.....Then I was glad he didn't do it.
image

LOL...at this scene...finally a straight man like LSJ very eager to sneaks a peek that red book. hahaha.....love it.
image

I like when the lead male has love-hate feeling with the female lead, hehhee.....the story will be more interesting.
image

I like when YC did that....I have a habit to notice it on every drama I watch. 
image

When got the ending of eps.14 with SJ said that? wow......I must thinking hard what kind of solution he will give for the problem. I like that they can depends on SJ to solve all problems, hehhe....
image

LSJ always has interesting & good word but this is the best quote from SJ. Really love this scene. Good acting from Chunnie and because of this scene, finally I became a CHUNSA.....wonder why I always became K-actor fans because of their cry scene. 

The two steps have been completed and I didn't bore watch him & I love him although on that time I didn't know his real personality. But only from 2 characters he had, I already love him.
image

The expression that I always look forward on every drama who has theme like that. The expression when finally the man know the real identity about the woman.
image

Another best quote from SJ.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


LOL on this scene....SJ really changed.
image

Never expect a good kiss scene from saeguk drama but this kiss scene was so good and I really like the preparation (is this the right word? hahaha....) for the kiss. It was so ............(fill the blank), hahhaa......
image

I like all his scene on the bed, hahaha.....and hi..mr.pouty lips....hehhe.....on nearly ending drama, I saw more Yoo Chun on SJ. 
image

Best acting from Chunnie....
image
and some praise he got....

Love the ending.....got the smile & beard Yoo Chun, hehhee.....actually got a surprise when I saw him with beard but I like it.
image

a vid from YC, JS plus KHJ......YC show his taekwondo kick.
image

so, that's it about SJ....a very different character from the real Yoo Chun but I love it and I hope I can see him again on saeguk....I am OK and will watch it if the saeguk drama has YC on it, hahaha...... 

image
NOTE: Use BEE this time like there was CRICKET on SKKS. hehehe.....the only scene YC had with insect, hahaha......
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

some pics are credit to PYCSG

No comments:

Post a Comment