Friday, April 18, 2014

[SPAZZ] JYJ'S "BE MY GIRL" PERFORMANCES

image
Chunsa, Jaeharems & Xiahpaws.....

Today is my......

image

join soompi and after 4 years, I have 1470 posts...kinda active lately. And for celebrate it, I will make my 1st post about JYJ's song. And the song is....


image


I chose this song because this song was my 1st song I heard from JYJ. And I watched it on this vid.

image

I like the accoustic version. And thats one also the 1st vid perfomance that I watched from JYJ. I admit that I wanna know about JYJ and want to hear their song because it was the beginning when I started like Chunnie and want to know MORE about him. And their 1st performance WOW me....
image 

Eventhough I'm not K-Pop fans but I THINK there are no K-Group who have a song with full english? And later I know that their 1st album was an English album. Its more awesome for me. So, Chunnie and the other member really can sing.....thats my 1st thought, hehhe......(and I still had no idea about JJ & JS's name that time, hehhe....).

Be My Girl Lyric....

Don't wanna hurt nobody
This is a song for you
Skippin' all the afterpartiesGirl, I'm goin' home with youDon't even think about itYou gon' feel what we gon' doCause we'll be falling in love all night long

Said I know, she wanna be mine (tonight)She should know that I can please mine (for life)And we gonna have a good time (yeah)When I tell you girl it's alrightYou gon' be my girl

One look from you girl and it's too hard to get byBut excuse me girl, I've been watchin' youAll night, that's rightI'd like to take this night over

What I'm tryin to say is you should be mine

She should be myBaby, babyBaby, babyBaby, babyShe should be my girl

Wanna make you my somebodyWanna see this world with youSo hard to find love like thisChances are far and fewNo other one can have youI want you to myselfMy heart is open for you all life long

Said I know, she wanna be mine (tonight)She should know that I can please mine (for life)And we gonna have a good time (yeah)When I tell you girl it's alrightYou gon' be my girl

One look from you girl and it's too hard to get byBut excuse me girl, I've been watchin' youAll night, that's rightI'd like to take this night over

What I'm tryin to say is you should be mine

She should be myBaby, babyBaby, babyBaby, babyShe should be my girl

Gonna get you, girlGet you, girlGet you, girlGet you, girl

Then I'm gonnalove you, girlLove you, girlYou should be mine

Gonna get you, girlGet you, girlGet you, girlGet you, girl

Then I'm gonnalove you, girlLove you, girlYou gon' be my girl

One look from you girl and it's too hard to get byBut excuse me girl, I've been watchin' youAll night, that's rightI'd like to take this night over

What I'm tryin to say is you should be mine

She should be myBaby, babyBaby, babyBaby, babyShe should be myBaby, babyBaby, babyBaby, babyShe should be my girl

PERFORMANCES

The Beginning Showcase World Tour.

Seoul, Korea
lol....always laugh when see Chun with his hair like that plus guy liner, hehehe.....and the weird thins is I think it kinda suit on Chunnie. And a little smile/shy when he dance was so cute, hehehe......
image

Bangkok, Thailand
They wore leather pants....hehehe...
image

Singapore, Singapore
They wore the same outfit from Ayy Girl’s MV. Even from a far, I think Chunnie wore eyeliner on this perform. Btw, check Chunnie's hand at 1:00....hehehe.....
image

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chunnie with transparant clothes & leather pants...wow...hahha....
image

Kowloon Bay, HongKong
Chunnie with lace, hahha.....and kinda dont like when see him wore scarf like that. He looks kinda sick or the place is so cold. Hehe....
image

Taipei, Taiwan
Still like sick person, hehe.....and check again his hand at 1:57.lol...
image

Shanghai, China
China’s fans was lucky coz it was the 1st concert Chunnie with NEW/SHORT hair. I like the guy liner, and off course the outfit. Can see his collarbone.  Love this coz Chunnie with long/short hair really gave me  different  feeling. Lol.....
image

New York, USA
Love his outfit, hahha....can see his collarbone & his tatoo....btw, the light is purple, hahaha......
image

Las Vegas, USA
Chunnie on suit sang Be My Girl...love it, hehe....
image

Los Angeles, USA
Chunnie with tassels and leather pants. Btw, what is that on his neck? Is it a necklace? Ooohhhh...kinda funny when see JJ& JS hot dance, he just move a little, hahaha.....He’s too serious, hahha...
Btw, I think this is the 1st performance that Chunnie say Thank You after BMG performance.
image

JYJ Worlwide Concert in Seoul
Love everything on this performance. The outfit, the makeup & Chunnie often smile on this performance.
image

The remix version
Chunnie with white fur jacket. Love his smile.
image

JYJ Worldwide Concert

Bangkok, Thailand
Glitter Suit, hehhe....and can see YooSu’s interaction.....
image

Taipei, Taiwan
Still the same blue outfit with Song Yoo Hyun’s hair and there was also YooSu’s interaction. I like the stage shape.
image

Beijing, China
Yoo Chun with chain, hehe.....Chunnie sang a little bit different note at the beginning. Btw, this vid not finish until the end of the song, lol...
image

Van Couver, Canada......
Still with the glitter blue outfit....and on this vid we can close up YC and the smile.
image

Newark, USA
Cute & playfull Chunnie....
image
Can see the tattoo...hehehe....
image

Los Angeles, USA
Normal perfomance.lol....
image

San Jose, USA
Can see Chunnie tatoo again on his purple jacket, hehhe....and on this vid we can see Chunnie’s birthday surprise. Love the HUG at the end.
image

Busan, Korea
Cute Chunnie....
image
Energetic Chunnie, hahaha....
image

Gwangju, Korea
Cant find BMG’s performance vid on Gwangju, dont know if they didnt sing it or what?

Barcelona, Spain
New hair and finally I can know from which performance he did this and what happen with the tie, it was cool....hahha....check at 2:00
image
image

Berlin, Germany
Love his smile
image

Santiago, Chile
The 1st time to see all 3 wore RED. Chunnie looks SEXY...hahaha.....
image

Lima, Peru
omo...SEXY HIPS from Jun Su, hahha.....
image

on some event performance
At Vietnam...
Opening Asian Dream Cup.
image

At 1st Fanmeet.
BMG remix version really good for exercise, hahaha....
image

At Japan Charity Event
image

At Unforgetable Live Concert.
image

At Nuclear Security Summit
Omo....Chunnie was the only one who has normal hair color. Lol.....I mean JJ & JS was like Blondie twinnie, hehhe....
 image

At 2012 JYJ Membership Weekend
image

The return of JYJ - Tokyo Dome
Healthy & Sexy Chunnie, hehhe.....ps: oh, there was an ahjussi there, he stand really near of the stage. Cool.  
image

So, thats it all vids that I can find for this song.

image

for reading my post.

credit vids & gifs to the owner. 


PS:

For JYJ

image

Please

image

and

image

No comments:

Post a Comment