Sunday, September 22, 2013

[DRAMA] [REVIEW] Park Yoo Chun as Lee Gak on RoofTop Prince


image 

CHUNSA.........



It’s still about RTP and this time about my favorite character. Before Han Jung Woo’s character exist, Lee Gak was my no.1 favorite character.  The same reason why RTP is my no.1 drama. It was because on RTP, the 1st time I knew about YC.   I knew YC just as a member  from DBSK whom sang a song from Bae Yong Jung’s The Legend OST - A thousand Years Love.  I love that song and I think I saw the MV before but don’t remember where I saw it,  but the problem was I didn’t remember YC’s face (actually I had no idea which one is YC, hehhee.....so I didn’t know which part of that song that he sang). When decided to watch RTP, I dig my memory about YC. I used to subscribe Asian Entertainment Magazine but usually I skipped (or just saw a glance) about K-Pop. I knew on every edition, there were always DBSK’s news but after I only love KJH, I stopped to subscribe. Coz I think it will better just read news on forum/web & I didn’t have any interest to know about others artist . So, no need for subscribe anymore. So, YC’s image on my memory was like this.....

image

Then finally I saw YC on RTP’s 1st scene. On my mind was “ Ooohhhh.....so, this is Yoo Chun. He looks different with my image. Maybe because his role as a Prince and he wear traditional costume”
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.



Later, found this vid.....and I agree with the coment. He looks like he had royal blood in his former life.

image


Then I got this scene. From this shoot, I already had a thought that his acting will be good.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.



Then I got this scene and I notice that he has a long & pretty eyelashes.  Later found out that Chunnie famous for his eyelashes.

image


Then I got this scene. Actually not really notice his English in here coz it’s only 2 senteces. Hehhe......

image


But later found out this vid. He is famous with his Chunglish and I love it.

image


Then I got this scene. OMO.....when I saw this, I knew that I will like him, hahhahaha......His expression on this scene was priceless. Actually got surprise about this scene. Never thought a prince character will has that kind expression & I thought that he nailed it. Later, found out that YC famous with his CHUNFACE.

image

Then I got this scene. On his 1st eating scene, he use his right hand so I was surprised when saw he use his left hand.  I don’t know why, I think left-handed people are unique. But later found out that he also can use his right hand. And he is the brand ambassador for the product.   
image



Then I got this scene....LOL....and a lot of LOL scenes will come.

image



Then I got this scene....OMO...this guy really looks pretty with that hair and my hairstyle just look like him. Hahhaa.......

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.



Then later I knew that YC as himself also had long hair before even longer.

image

But when found out this vid, wonder why he wonder how ladies manage long hair? He had long hair before. So, how you manage that? Hahaha....


image

Then I got this scene....lol...his lips....later found out that he famous with his pouty lips.

image


Then I got this scene....funny scene and never  thougth that actually YC has tatoo on his left chest and it’s so cool.

image


Then I got this scene and later found out there were another reason for this crying scene.

image

Then I got this scene...lol....he had different voice, so wonder about his real voice and later, found out that I love his voice.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.





Then I got this scene. Love his laugh and later found out that the real YC is love to laugh and I also laugh when see him laugh, hahaha.....He has contagiuos laugh and his laugh made me bought the doll, hahaha...

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.





Then I got this scene.  Notice the background song but didn’t know whose song is that. Later ...JYJ’s Be My Girl become my RingBack Tone.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.





Then this pics, lol.......never thought that one day I will see the same thing like that but that time is from YC’s himself.

image


Then I got this scene....also notice the background song but also didn’t know whose song is that. It's JYJ's Be The One.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.



Then I got that silly dance, hahaha.....Lee Gak dance with T-Ara Lovey Dovey......(I knew that song, hahaha....) Never thought that one day I will discuss about YC’s sexy dance.

image


Then I got this scene.  That time I was thinking that he looks good with V shirt and never thought about collarbone (actualy this word was not on my vocabulary, hahaha....)

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


But when I watched this vid....than I realize its called sexy collarbone. Hehehe....

image



Then I got this scene. Actually it look just an usual item that man have so didn’t notice it.

image


But I see it on different way when  watched this vid.
image


even his fans make a compilation for that. Lol....
image



Then when I got this scene, I was so surprised, hehehe.....he really looks different with short hair (actually Tae Yong has short hair but I didn’t feel anything when I saw it) but this time was so different.  That time was the moment when I started to like YC. Later found out that he has so many different hair style.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.




Actually Lee Gak also has similarity with Jung Woo...Erase all bad memories and make a good memories.

image


And this is so cool......LG as a Korean-Artist. Hehe.....

image


I laugh so hard when watched this, hahaha.....The most epic failed from modern technology, hahaha.......

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.




Then I got another commercial, this time from BlackSmith....

image



From all Lee Gak’s drink scene, I laugh so hard for this, hahaha....The botol already empty but he still sucking it and make a funny sound, hahaha.....btw, I also like banana milk but it’s so hard find that in Jakarta.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.




LOL at his eyes........So, it’s LG’s signature, hehehe....

image



Then I got this scene, a man with woman leg, hahhaa......I’m so envy, hehe.....btw, I like  his necklace & I also bought it.

image



Then I got this scene, at 1st I didn’t see anything but if  we look it very carefully on this scene, we can see YC’s tatoo on his right leg.

image



I can’t make a gif for this scene but his gesture was so cute, hehhe.....

image

Then I got this scene. This was the moment when I took a step for became Chunsa or K-Actor fan. For being a fan I have 2 step.  Before, I had 3 times experiences for that but 2 times was failed. Usually when I start like K-Actor, I will find all his previous project so the same with Chunie, I find all his previous project. Why this moment? Coz when I was nervous if he will get caught, he can act like that.  I really like his saeguk tone.....my experience for saeguk only Bae Yong Jun’s The Legend & Kang Ji Hwan’s Hong Gil Dong and as I remember, on those drama I didn’t notice the different from the way their talk. I don’t know it was because those drama are fusion saeguk or just because I didn’t notice it. But on this drama, from the beginning I’ve already notice the different tone from the way Lee Gak speak.  Like I write above,  Tae Yong already appear on 1st episode but I didn’t notice his voice, hehehe.....so when I heard Lee Gak speak without his saeguk tone. I just WOW....... I like this guy and I want to know more about him & also want to watch his others drama. So, the 1st step already taken......

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.




Then I got this scene....later found out that all YC’s endorsement was on RTP. Ottogie, Black Smith and NII.

image



Then I got this scene.....ooohhh...so sad for this but I knew this will happen. It’s theme is Time Travel after all. Btw, I love his kiss on this scene and I already thought he will be good on kiss scene, hehehe........

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.




The ending for this drama although it was sad but also had a happy ending. Sad because Lee Gak back to his time alone, but I think it was a proper ending for Lee Gak. The time travel was not happened because he has  time machine so he can’t back and forth from modern era – Joeson era as he like. And the history doesn’t change. If Lee Gak was really inspired by the real king and he died when he still young, so we can think like this....Lee Gak died with his happy memories with Park Ha.

If you believe in reincarnation, so Tae Yong is also Lee Gak.  Tae Yong already had interest for Park Ha from the 1st time he saw her. He has Lee Gak’s memory deep inside but that time those memory still buried but after he’s back from his coma finally the memory has arised. Then Park Ha will start her new life with Tae Yong.

 image


So, this is my story about Lee Gak.....and made me found Micky Park Yoo Chun.  Beside Doraemon I also like Mickey Mouse (although I really2 hate MOUSE/ MOUSE phobia, hahhaa)....... so I was laugh hard when I watched this vid.
image

From all YC’s character beside his character always from wealthy family, all his character also didn’t have a jealous ex girlfriend when the 1st time he met the Lead Female. On RTP, don’t count Princess Hwa Yong coz she was on Joeson time & also don’t count Se Na coz she didn’t know who is Lee Gak. So, no ex-girl friend, right?

EDIT:
Forget to write this.......also from all his character, his character is always SMART....just like YC himself. For me Lee Gak is coulourful character, maybe because the cultural shock so we got a lot of many different face expression but I can't imagine another K-Actor as Lee Gak. With many face expression, Lee Gak definitily made for YOOCHUN. A Man with many face expressions (CHUNFACE).

image

No comments:

Post a Comment