Sunday, September 22, 2013

[Drama] [Review] Missing You Eps. 13




BOGOers....

crazzy rabbit is back in action.

image

We only got 1 episode this week but I make screencap as many as usual. I think I make screencap for every WooYeon's scene. hehehe....Btw, "SORRY" for our underage poster here coz this time I am on PERVERT MODE, hahaha.......

Let's begin with....

Jung Woo and his WIFEY.....

as always I love their scene, hehehe.....this time Det. Joo act like a jealous wifey, ask so many question, hahha....and did you all hear Jung Woo's cute sound when he know that Zoe miscalled him? It is so funny & cute sound, hahaha......

image

I like that Det.Joo still doesn't put his new knowledge about JW on his mind. He still treat JW as the same JW not the son of Sangil Savings Bank.

image

and LOL on the cake shop scene, hehehe......WIFEY is the person who is control the family money. hahaha.....JW's face was so serious when said "PAY and COME OUT" . I like that cute Christmas scarf (what exactly the name for that thing?? hehehe....). Is it a gift from Chunsa? hehehe...

image

and he forget his wifey when he meet his HONEY, hahahaha.......

image

and like Det. Joo who loves see the cute scene from WooYeon, we love it too....

image

WooYeon couple.......
We begin with the button scene.....I like this scene. SY's hand move everytime the button move.

image

so, the question is answered. The white dress belong to SY. Maybe younger SY drew it on her diary and JW remember it.

image

I like that SY use the white dress as metaphor of her meeting with JW.

image

Oh, Soo Yeon-ah......you didn't learn from your younger life that you can't ask him to do something. Jung Woo is a really stubborn man. He will do something if he want to NOT for someone command.

image

image

JW has a quick response, hehe...I like that he immediately hear the sound and has a quick response.

image


and like the old time, JW must push her to the wall to remind her that he doesn't take an order from her.

image

Especially if the order is about FORGETTING.

image

He will FORGET if he want to. SY looks scare when she hear JW said about "JUST FOR TODAY", if he said that, the meaning is he want her to do something for him and she know that this time JW want to kiss her and she think she's not ready for that.

image

On the 1st pic, it was LSY who looks scare and want protection from JW and the 2nd pic it was ZOE who want to stay away from JW.

image

wahhh.....I love that JW tell SY about their 1st kiss (like what I want)....Beside being a good keeper, JW also a good reminder.

image

He thought that his heart was exploding.....

image

He thought he was going to faint in front of her.....

image

kept talking about first kiss....

image


He thought he was going to choke to death.

image

ooohhhh.....Jung Woo.....why you can't hold your hand just for some seconds so SY can touch your face? It's very rare for SY to touch someone. Usually Harry is the one who touch her. and I like finally JW touch her hair.

image


Like all his confession....and that can made SY accept his kiss.

image

btw, how to cry beautifully? your tears fall down only from left or right eyes. It's hard to cry like that, hahaha......

image

and here we go......we got what we want.....THE KISS.........btw, what is the title for the kiss? HEALING KISS or WALLIE KISS or something else, hahhaa......
I read on PostcardToYuchun which the Chunsa Army 2 said that she NEVER gonna see a WALL the same way again, hahhaa.......(like happen to me/us that never see COLA the same way again because of Cola Kiss from LtM.

I said that I want to count how long the kiss, so I put the time on the pics, hahhaa......and I like that Chunie (yeah, I write Chunie not Jung Woo, hahaha.....) start the kiss very slow. He close his eyes & it like he use his instinct (OMG....hahhaa.....) to find the right position. At 1st, he find EH's bottom lip than he shift a little bit & finally their lips met at the right position. How many time they practise this scene hahahaha.....realllyyyy.....want to see the BTS.......Thank You PD-nim to gave us the close up scene.
So, I can see not shaved JW. hehehe......

I think their acting on this scene is super......YC's act as HJW who is waiting for this moment for 14 years - I think it was good. I can felt his feel.....and for YEH, I like that her response for the kiss fit with her character.  Not too exaggerated for someone who never (I REALLY think that Harry never kiss her) kissed before and has a sexual trauma. I like that they decided JW to hold SY's hand. He never let go her hand anymore. But, I want for next kiss scene, SY's hand will free & can do something to JW. hahhaa.....YEH is good with her hand.

and the kiss has started.....(slow at first but then full of passion, hehhe....)

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

I think JW is really happy that SY doesn't slap him but accept his kiss & has  response for his kiss.

image

The Unfinished Business finally has been achieved. I like that they gave us SY's voice whom ask about JW's feel for her.

image

and like someone here said about BOGO (sorry, I forget your name Dear....)  We want/Buy One kiss and then we Got One kiss for free. hehehe...and the 2nd kiss was more passionate.

image

image

and Thank You for someone who worked hard to give us the close up look for this scene (credit to PostcardToYuchun) so I can make their close up screencap.

image

image

image

and I like that their hand move a little bit.

image

I like his confidence looks.

image

Soo Yeon-ah.....Jung Woo can take responsible for all his do, so let him.

image

The right thing if you want talk something very serious is STOP the car, hahaha....

image

btw, how come SY know that Harry want to talk to her? hehhee......but I like that JW call ZOE like Harry did. It was like they talk about two person.

image


Don't wanna let go of your hand.

image

Love the 7.00 PM alarm......and love they call each other name.

image

Found You...

image

and we got the cute & funny scene....

Love thir akward moment.....

image

image

lol that JW looks like accuse SY did something which deliberate.

image

Love their cute smile.

image

Love the little smile from both.

image

OK, I think the blanket is belong to SY not belong the nearest neighbor. hehehe....

image

Love that JW always like to put something on SY and love their smile.

image

and every time he always said the same thing....

image

I was waiting the ending of his words....

image

and love the ending word.

image

3 words that we (SY) was waiting for....

image

I like that JW accept her decision. BEST FRIEND FOREVER.

image

Love the shoot of JW's hand & their smile with teary eyes.

image

The memorable words & place.....EH's face & voice look different on this scene.

image

That the answer why Jung Woo looks sick that night coz Chunie really sick.

image

I like that JW really consider SY's thought about him. He always look at her everytime someone tell SY something about him. Btw, I think YES, it is, All ajummas are like it, hahaha.....

image

What is said different with what on his mind, hehehe.....

image

I am waiting for JW to say this....I LOVE YOU

and Writer-nim, PLEASE don't let YC's wish happen, OK? We need a HAPPY Ending and we really need WooYeon's wedding. OMG, I think I'm already imagine the cute wedding scene. It must be a lot of laugh when see JW's nervous.  I know IMY is a melodrama, but I think we still can hope something happy will happen.

The LASER look.......

image

THE CHARACTER......Han Jung Woo

The habit & the hair. I think they change JW's hair because it is like JW has start a new life, he already found SY and his hair looks like younger JW's.

image

Lee Soo Yeon.....

Love the shoes & the clothes. and SY looks really pretty.

image

Harry.....

I like Harry's expression. I think this is the 1st time I praise YSH, hehehe....

image

OMG, Harry.....I use the same wallpaper with you.

image

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


Eun Jae....It look like EJ's part on IMY is just give SY all information that she need. So far she gave her these.
1. The workplace of LSY's mom.
2. JW lived with her & LSY's mom.
3. The death of Det. Kim....

Let's see what else her next contribution on this drama. Btw, this time she call Det. Jo - sunbae. Usually she call him - Hyung. It is funny, she call him like that.

image

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


THE CASE......

So, Harry doesn't know his mother is alive? So, is she really crazy or just pretend?

 
image


I like that JW didn't forget to use his clothes when he want to take the pic and who is the killer? The only man we has is HTJ's right man. and the profile look like him. And if you watch really2 close, I think the driver of HTJ's car was not him. So, on that time we don't know where he is.
Oh, also about the sound when Harry walk, it look like the sound on the rapist room.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


THE ENDING......

I think the love between them now is fair and square. Just wait for SY to remember.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


OK, that's it.......Let's find out what will be our Christmas gift from IMY.

MISSING YOU FIGHTING.



EDIT: This is the 1st time I make an EDIT for my thoughts, I have no ide why I missed these....:-? maybe because of the KISS, 

THE DECISION.....

Finally SY make her 1st decision by herself, not because of the pressure from someone. It was her turning point.

image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.



The "I MISS YOU"......

This scene is important. Finally after 14 years, SY see that thing. But now a little different with hers. It can show her how JW really miss her & still want to keep it as a memory of her. Like the other stuff. But, I think this is more important coz this one made by SY (the last thing she made) & they never share it together (like the yellow pin & umbrella). It's the same like the diary but this one is more special because it can disappear swallowed by time.

image

THE WALL.......

They both see this pic with different thought.
JW - see only SY's face.....on that time he already feel something.
SY - see Harry's face......her thought maybe " I've spent my 14 years life with you & I thought maybe for ever. But it turns out that finally I know that no one abandoned me, so do I make a right decision to still stay with you? ".

image

Let's find out who & how the hidden room uncovered.

And look what difference we got:
WooYeon couple only separated by thin curtain meanwhile for JoonSoo couple separated by wall thick.

image


THE 15.....
I think this is another reason why JW change his hair, hehehe.....his time of life finally started again after it stopped on 15.
Btw, writer-nim, please don't forget to add SY's birthday. I want a happy birthday scene coz so far only bad thing happen on LSY's mom b'day & HJW's b'day.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment