Sunday, September 22, 2013

[Drama] [Review] Missing You eps. 3-4




BOGOERS.....
My thoughts about eps.3 & 4 has a colour theme. It is Yellow, coz on these episodes we have many yellow. Hehehe....Personally I don’t really like yellow, If you look at every  pics I make, I think you all will know which color is that, hehehe......
The Yellow.......
image
We have so many yellow item on IMY. The Flower, umbrella, pins, raincoat, skirt, shoes. The meaning of Yellow is Young, happy, imagination. 
Yellow is also the color of friendship and on these episode their friendship has broke and leave a wound on their heart.
image


Tears are falling is SY's song, I hope on the next song will be JW's song.
The Separation....
image
We begin with SY's mom.....oh, I'm very sorry for her. Her daughter missing on her birthday. And be careful with your own word. She said " Don't come back".
image
I like they shoot on his foot. The 1st time he had already took one step backward when he knew that LSY is a murderer's daughter. The 2nd time show us his hesitancy. "What should I do".....I don't blame him to leave SY. He is only a child who never have a bad time in his life. I think he leave her because of fear.


image
I think when the first snow fall & he heard SY call his name on his mind and cry like that, he has a sense of regret, leave her without a word. He want to come back but unfortunatelly, the kidnapper have arrived. So he run away and seek help. Fortunately he has a coin on his pocket, hehhee...so he can call his dad.

image
No wonder he cry like that when he read her diary, coz the thing he did when it snows for first time is leave her. SY like to draw "sky is circling". Coz SY don't have anything that showed she is LSY. I think the drawing will be the key and also this HJW's trademark.
image
So I think LSY will be the 1st one who recognize HJW  & HJW will know she is LSY when she do that 2 things.

image
SY's last image on JW's mind was her face cover with injuries and JW's last image on her mind was his fear face,his back &  abandon her.
image

I really like this image. He ran away from her on the night (dark) and ran back on the afternoon (light).
and the " don't let go of my hand" . Both pics show us their hand cover with blood.
image

I also like this pic. The slide separating him with her image. He didn't dared to cross it & also didn't want to swing ride.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.



and finally JW has a courage against his father. I think he will move to Det. Kim's house although SY's mom don't want to see him. I love Det. Kim, he is their father figure and also when he kick the kidnapper, hehhee....From KEJ's character description, it written that her dad was dead. OOhhhhh.....I love Det. Kim, I hope if he's dead, it on around ending episodes.
image
and WOW.... JW really have a good memory. Although on the bad situation like that, he still has remember all the detail. He will be a good detective. I hope Chunie also have this scene. 
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


JungSoo couple.......
I want this scene will happen again. About the lovey dovey scene, although I know SY will has a trauma but I hope JW will treat her very gently. I think their 1st kiss will be like Chunie 1st kiss on RTP. Kiss with tear...... 
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

About the sex harrasment. Bravo for the writer & the director. They dare  to make that scene. I think it is understandable to become a reason why they separated & all parties have wound on their heart. The dragging scene is necessary to made us know what will happen with SY and we know the certainty about the sexual harrasment from JW's expression & the dialog from Det. Kim.
image
I think this will be the transtition scene of SY. So far we don't know yet about the 1st EH's scene. First, the shoot will be on young SY who feel the wind than the shoot move to rearview mirror & show us the grown up SY but still the same scene, feel the wind.
image

I think JW will always look  the "I MISS YOU" on his leeway. Always regret the thing he did. The 1st thing he will ask from SY is her forgiveness but not forgotten.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


The writing scene actually from eps.3, so I really like they give a teaser of Chunie with this scene. But maybe it also for KSH, hehehe....coz finally she has a scene with Chunie, hehhee.....
image
and coz I didn't look the detail on this scene on eps.2, so I was a little confused when she sit on ladder & I heard a phone ring (coz I knew she didn't have a handpone) and tada......she put out the wireless phone, hahahha.....
image

I think after 14 years they will not move from Det. Kim old house, so we still will see this lamp. About the umbrella, I think JW will keep it.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


What happen with SY and her shoes? She lost her right shoes on eps.1 & lost her left shoes on eps.3. Maybe on next scene she will run barefoot, hehhe...
image

I like Eun Joo. Even she come to someone house without permission, she still has a manner and I like her speech wih her father. I hope she will not become the annoying 2nd Lead Female.
image

I really like this visualization.....the visual effect like a movie....
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

and a scary movie......plus with the background song.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


I notice there is  2 movies from 1997 & 1998. Sorry don't recognize the other movies poster. I think it is Korean movie poster. They did well for the stuff, hehehe.....Titanic like everyone knows, the couple was separate by shipwreck and the one is Great Expectations. The movie also about the couple who separated for some years and also about forgiveness although on this movie, the forgiveness is from the Lead Male. The movie ends with them holding hands and looking out over the sea. ( Those scenes are so classic, hehhee.....Lie to Me also had this ending scene.) I hope IMY have the other ending scene.
This is the link for the movie...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Expectations_(1998_film). Btw, I really like the OST - Life in Mono.
image
Please someone tell me about JW's house. I saw this house before but don't remember at all, hehhee....I thought it was also on RTP but I am wrong coz the house on RTP has neighbors, hehehe....
image

Love the Ending....
image

OK, that is my thought about eps.3 & 4. Really looking forward for eps.5 and we can see ChunHye acting. I hope they will also have a great acting like the child actress.  Btw, SBS already anounce their nomination for SBS award. Congratulations to Chunie, I hope he will get the award. So, how about MBC? Are they already annouce the nominator? So I think IMY's actor will not be nominated for this year's award.

MISSING YOU .....FIGHTING....

No comments:

Post a Comment