Sunday, September 22, 2013

[Drama] [Review] Missing You Eps. 5-6




Hello BOGOERS.......Please bring your umbrella coz it's not good for your health if you run under the rain although it is so cool & romantic, hehehe......

Wow.....this thread move fast, I must catch up. I've still don't read all your analysis & thought but this is my thought for eps.5 & 6.

At first, let me introduce you our actor on this drama......
image
and my name is....
image
you can also call me...
image
I laugh when I saw those scene. LOL...... @6002theMicky.Of course there will be no point 6002 of 100, so they gave us 62. hehehe.....
So, let's begin....
The Death
image
I never thought Det. Kim's death was caused only by a CANS and also because of KHJ.  But I like the last word he said was his daughter name & he looks peaceful. And OMG, I thought  I saw a little smile from KHJ before he lean on LSY's shoulder. He just a little kid but he already kill someone. I think he know what will happen if he do that on someone car. He's so scary behind his innocent face.
and for Nurse Kim's death, looking forward for her autopsy result. I think someone poisoned her. The question is who is HE/SHE? Their house surrounded by CCTV everywhere. It looks too easy if the suspect is KHJ although I know he capable to do that. 
The Transition.....I try to make a gif but it's not too smooth, hehhee....
image
I love the transition. It is so simple but meaningful. It show us after 14 years he still come to the place where a man who he sees as a father rest in peace. And it bring us to...
Lovely family. hehehe.....
image
Although they all don't have blood relations but can still lived together bound by tragedy. I like that Su Yeon's mom want to raise JW & EJ. 
I also love this lovey dovey, hehhee.....
image
image
Can't imagine that JW can act like this to his "mom", hahhaha...Love it.  I think this mom need someone who will spoil her coz I think coz their condition, SY never did this to her.
I also want back hug scene from WooYeon couple. Btw, I choose WooYeon couple for Jung Wo & Soo Yeon coz I choose JoonSoo for Hyung Joon & SooYeon couple. It maybe confusing if I choose JungSoo & JoonSo, it's sound too similar. hehehe.....
I like they continuing the pin scene.
image
It looks like that EJ will be JW's guardian, hehehe....
image
Han Jung Woo.....
Like I said before that when I almost gave up coz the buffer & I saw this. OMG, this scene is so hilarious.  
Exactly like what I want.   I also put YC pic from Magic Castle MV. hehehe.....Is there any differences? hehhee.....
image
And when he got low point, OMG....he act like the point is so important, hahaha....Than he prepare himself to sing again and once again it was so hilarious.
image

About the Magic Castle song. The song released on 2004. It's oke if Jung Woo sing that song on eps.5 (year 2012) and became his ringtone but it looks that young LSY also sang that song (year 1998).....hhhmmmm.....that song not yet released and also there was no DBSK on that year. 

But I like the lyric (Micky & Hero part). It is so connected with the story.
 Now hold onto my hand"....... even if we fly high up into the sky, freely, don't be scared. the world unraveling in front of us can be so special if we're together.
than we also got this scene....
It is so similar with real Chunie, hahaha....eat with full mouth.
image
image
and then we got this scene...
image
I thought we will get the same shoot like what happen with LSY on eps. 3 & 4 but we got the different shoot. Different shirt & tears (on eps.2, the tears fall from his right eyes and on eps. 5, the tears fall from his left eyes). Maybe they have reason for that. 
Lee Soo Yeon.....
She doesn't want to be left again. KHJ more important than her runway show.  Her panic & relieved face.
image
Although 14 years have passed, she still hiding behind her scene. I think it is because she some to the place that she want to forget & being alone.
image
This time we get a shoot of her fear.
image
Always has a fear face everytime someone grab her.
image
I think LSY never have an umbrella again, hehhe....she love rain & she lost her precious umbrella. 
image
WooYeon couple......
I like that JW always thicken the I MISS YOU word.
image
I like that they still love rain and the way the writer choose for them to feel the rain. I think it will be funny if they switch it.
image
I like that JW try to enters the room and funny when he doesn't want to pay it, hahaha.....Btw why JoonSoo's pic hidden behind the secret wall? When JW try to open the door, it look that he push the key and make the pic appear. Maybe this is one of some reason he think that Det. Han is LSY's HJW cause JW looking the pic for very long time.
image
Before I want SY recognize JW first but I think it is better that JW is the first coz he is the one who always remember her & who play the Seek on the game. So, I really love this scene. Even just see the side of her face, he already feel something.
image
Love their 1st encounter. The shoot & the acting. I can see their confusion face. JW with his tears down from his left eye who is confuse about "Is she her LSY?" And LSY who is scare & confuse about a man who grab her but after that doing nothing, just see her with his teary eyes.
image
He has 5 pics of her but only one who really look like LSY. The others look different because of the makeup & the smile. Is there a reason why they show us those pics? Why not only the 1st pic?
image
JoonSoo Couple....
Why I have a feeling that they never kiss before, hehhee.....
image
and their intimacy only just this far. SY like to see HJ sleep because she doesn't want lose her sight of him. She want someone who will stay beside her forever. I think it is not love but a feeling about don't wanna alone on her life. Like young HJ said.." Don't leave, if you leave too then I have nobody left".
image
and because I want more intimate bed scene from WooYeon couple, hehehe.....
JungJoon......
First we saw Korean National colour of vehicle. Black and White, hehehe.....When I went to Korea last Spring, I saw their car is black or white/silver. There is only a few with other colour. The ratio is 1:10. But I like JW choose white cause his clothing already black (dark). The inside of him is clean, holy, pure. It is the opposite of HJ.  Black is always connoted with something that is not good, something negative and bad. He has a devil inside him.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

I like that HJ who is the first who want to shake hands. This will be peace before war. hehehe......
image
The Triangle.....
I think this is the 1st time when HJ has suspicion about who is Det. Han. and for SY, actually this is her 2nd time she heard JW name. I think at the 1st time she didn't hear it coz the rain & her fear. But on the 2nd time, she heard it maybe because JW's friend call him twice like she always do. " Jung Woo...Han Jung Woo"....and that make her remember about him.
image
I like that JW decide not going upstair but go to his "fav" room to see once again the pic. and off course that he will heard a woman whom he thought is LSY call his name.
image
The 2nd time JW has suspicion that this woman is his LSY and the 1st time SY realize that this man is his HJW. Then the HIDE AND SEEK begin.
image
I like this shoot. HJ looked to JW , JW looked to SY and SY still prepare their meal. I get what I want, SY cooking but this time for HJ. Looking forward for the time she cook for JW. hehehe...... 
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

SY already play the game, the HIDE part. When she said that " I like Harry the most", it really look like SY's show. I think JW didn't buy it. I think when someone said something to affirmed the other words, it look like the real is the opposite happened. But I like that SY only said LIKE not LOVE, hehhe.....
image
I like the hand gesture. It show us that SY need HJ to be her strength.
image
The BAD time.....
Sleep is a good way to remove all bad memory for a while.
image
Sometimes it's best to go the place where our pain begin.
image
I like that he can ride the swing. After 14 years, the material has been changed.
image
When I saw JW ride the swing, I was looking forward for this scene, hehhe.....yeahh....JW did it again.
image

OOhhh, I was afraid to make this screencap. It is so creepy. All in black. The black jacket, the black wig, the black cap & the black glove. The question is who is she/he? We got scene that SY receive a phone call from the rapist, she arrive from somewhere & her shaking hand when she release her gloves but I think it is indirectly show us that she is the suspect. I think if someone has a fear like SY, there is 2 solutions : 
1. You will keep the fear forever.
2. You will try to remove the fear by facing it.

Because the figure of the suspect not indirectly shown us it is a woman. So, it can be HJ. I know that we got a scene that he met with JW's dad right hand ( sorry, I don't know his name, hehhee....) but maybe he go to the rapist room before that. Remember he know everything happen in his house via the many CCTV. Maybe he also tap his phone & know who call SY.
image
OMG, are we watching melodrama or thriller? .....So many question.  
The Ending.....
As usual, love the ending. I think SY will still play her game. HIDE. I like the speed of the story.
image
I hope JW will see this sketch. I think it is YEH's sketch.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

The Relationship.....
Although SY's mom often hit JW but it is not because HATE but it is because LOVE.
image
I love this bromance, hehhee.....
image
as big as I love this bromance, hehhee.....sorry for the OOT.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Also love this scene. If I have a step brother like JW, maybe I will act like AR, hahhaa.....
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.


The ACTING.......
I try to be more objective about YC's acting and I think he did the best. Also for EH. I love that they can continuing JYG & KSH's great acting.
I love his expression......
image
also her expression. I can feel her fear.
image
ChunFace/ChunLips...hehhee.....
I think he make this for JW's Trademark, hehhee.....
image
similar from himself.
image
I like his dark outfit, although Chun still wear the skinny jeans but I think it suit to him.
image
I love that I can see Chun's eyelashes, hehehe.....
image
Everytime I see his nail, I always remember his expression when he did his 1st manicure, hahaha......
image
I think the weather is really cold.
image
The Critics.....
On the airport, she still has red nail polish. But when JW grab her hand, there is no more red nail polish.
image
And for me, this is not like a 14 years newspaper.
image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

That's it for my eps.5-6 review. WOW, I think I make a long post, hehehe....sorry for that. And it's time to back reading.
MISSING YOU FIGHTING.



No comments:

Post a Comment